Published: 13 May 2013
Weddings are generally a good time to hear some of your old favourite songs. Here's a taste of what you might hear me play at a wedding along with requests and newer songs as well.
- Macarena - Los Del Rio
- Hey Baby - DJ Otzi
- C'mon Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
- Summer Of '69 - Bryan Adams
- Cotton Eye Joe - Rednex
- Man I Feel Like A Woman - Shania Twain
- If Ya Getting Down - Five
- I'll Say Goodbye - Exponents
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- The Gambler - Kenny Rogers
- Love Shack - The B-52's
- Uptown Girl - Billy Joel
- Wake Me Up Before You Go Go - Wham!
- Mickey - Toni Basil
- Blame It On The Boogie - The Jacksons
- Stayin' Alive - Bee Gees
- I Like To Move It - Reel 2 Real
- Bad Boys - Inner Circle
- Shoop! - Salt N Pepa
- Hurts So Good - John Mellencamp
Remember there are plenty of party songs out there and I'll play the best songs to suit the crowd.
Please share this article on Twitter
TestimonialHi Robbie, Thank you so so much for the awesome job you did with the music at our Wedding in December 2013. You read the crowd great and played a great mix of songs that helped keep the dance floor pumping all night :) We loved that you mixed / extended one of the songs because you could see we were in the middle of one of our the ‘dance offs’ haha it was great! We would definitely recommend you to everyone. You rock! Thanks again.
Rosie and Michael