Published: 13 May 2013
Weddings are generally a good time to hear some of your old favourite songs. Here's a taste of what you might hear me play at a wedding along with requests and newer songs as well.
- Macarena - Los Del Rio
- Hey Baby - DJ Otzi
- C'mon Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
- Summer Of '69 - Bryan Adams
- Cotton Eye Joe - Rednex
- Man I Feel Like A Woman - Shania Twain
- If Ya Getting Down - Five
- I'll Say Goodbye - Exponents
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- The Gambler - Kenny Rogers
- Love Shack - The B-52's
- Uptown Girl - Billy Joel
- Wake Me Up Before You Go Go - Wham!
- Mickey - Toni Basil
- Blame It On The Boogie - The Jacksons
- Stayin' Alive - Bee Gees
- I Like To Move It - Reel 2 Real
- Bad Boys - Inner Circle
- Shoop! - Salt N Pepa
- Hurts So Good - John Mellencamp
Remember there are plenty of party songs out there and I'll play the best songs to suit the crowd.
Please share this article on Twitter
TestimonialSo stoked I got my request! Yeah!
Work Function 2010